Sunday, May 22, 2011

My 12 days Trip to Europe

Good Day, friends...
after more than a month full with many things to do, now I can rest a bit.... yeah, as you read at the title, I just back from my Europe trip.. 12 days tour leader training in Europe really suck my energy.. but after all, it was the longest interesting trip I ever had... I learn a lot from this trip. how people act out there, the other culture than what I have here in Indonesia. and after that all, I still love Indonesia the most. do you know why? because here, every body smile to another. that's the simplest thing that I can tell you. about the food and weather? I love Indonesia much, because although Indonesia just have 2 seasons, it still the best than end up dying froze. and I looovveee Bakso so much. nobody can make it better than in Indonesia. hahhaaa.. I love spicy food, and in Europe, I feel like I ate nothing. when I was there, I ate fruits, cereals, pasta, sausages, fruits again. no criticizing, it just what I felt.. but, I still love pizza and burger. hahhaa..
12 days to Schengen country, Netherlands - German - Austria - Swiss - France - Belgium - Netherlands. 6 countries in 12 days, it's a little frustrating and BIG FUN..
now after wake up from killer Jet lag, tell you make me feel like I'm still dreaming.. like went to Europe was just a dream... but after I look at all photo I took, it became real.. hahhaaa... so, it's OK if you want to laugh at me..
I'll upload some photo, just wait, because I still have to edit it before. too big to post it.

and, last thing I want to tell you are LIVE YOU LIFE. DREAMS CAN ALSO BE REAL WHEN YOU BELIEVE AND TRY.
Have fun, guys...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment