Wednesday, January 19, 2011

when your best friend betrayed you..

These sentences are usually highly avoided by anyone. but this is what happened to meseveral months ago, and of course, I can't forget it.
my friend, people who often become place to pour my anxiety, she betrayed me. whatever it is, I'm really disappointed in her.
what's the point when we have friends in the end we will be betrayed by them?
What's the difference between having a friend with no? if friendship is measured by "whether you bring benefit to me or not?".
when we choose to make someone as a friend of us, of course we hope she'll keep our secret, no matter what will happen, and we will also do the same. What kind of friend who can say to his friend's boyfriend like this, "I will tell all her bad behavior, if you want to break up with her nicely."
this is what I can't understand from her, people who claim to be my friend but stab me from behind. One thing I learned from this incident is that she likes my lover too, and tried to tease him.
I am angry, my false? but I am not a person who likes to curse and shouting on someone, so I leave it alone. You know what? she said, "even though my friends like him, if he likes me, I'll go ahead and get him. " 
see? i guess now you can know, what kind of friend she was*motherfuckerbitch*

No comments:

Post a Comment