Friday, April 1, 2011

I'm addicted to Kawasaki Ninja Red 250R

Maybe you are confused to see the title of this article. yeah, I know if I am a girl and ride a motorcycle didn't seem like a good choice for me. as a woman, you girls would prefer a car. right? But for me, the challenge of riding a motorcycle was very enjoyable. and looks very cool when a woman riding a motorcycle. maybe from my choice, you can guess my character. well, I am a girl who looks more like men than women. can be seen from my clothing choices. but please don't see the photos I display on the right side of this blog, because it is the part where I really look like a woman. that is why I display the photos. ah, very embarrassing to say this, but I'm very boyish.
Nah, back to the bike, my choice fell on the Kawasaki Ninja Red 250R because its shape is different from regular motorcycles, It is also much faster than regular motors, and of course because it is a sport bike, it's soooooooo cool.. 5stars for it!! but the price is also expensive. huwaaa ... This makes me stress. my dad refused to buy me a motorbike for me. he said woman doesn't deserve to ride a motorcycle, and so on, blablabla. I hate listening to him. but how else, he is a person who has full authority and controls to my finance. TT.TT hikss...
especially this year I will spend a lot of his money. because I need to take a study tour to Europe and Bali, Indonesia. yet again, about the eye surgery on 9 April.
oh, if you say it's terrible, I mean the eye surgery, yes! I am very scared. I am afraid to imagine that I can't see it is totally horrible. huahh ... I hope this surgery will run well. because I am worried. but in my opinion, the power of God will be with me, so I'll be fine. pray for me ya?
back to the topic again. if dad refuse to buy me a motorcycle, I guess I would save my pocket money more, so maybe 5 years later I will be able to buy my own. it sounds horrible. wait for 5 years? it's a long time, but that's okay. I'll wait.! fighting!
kyaaaaa.....>.< it's really cool!!

4 comments:

  1. where the same huh!I prefer to ride motorbike because for me it's cool and you'll look hot.. not just that I begun to like motorbikes when I was 10yr old.And I was interested to used it daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI my name is pamela my red ninja the same like the picture is written off because a moron who didnt look run me over now my bike is gone because the bloody insurance has decided the bike cant b fix all of this crap is stressfull miss my ninja !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to ride my ninja the same like the picture until two weeks ago a moron run me over almost getting home from work now my bike is gone the insurance has decided to written off for money reason repairs 5000 and agreed value 7000 so they said no who the hell are they to decided what to do !!! anyway all this situation is very stressful deal with my bloody insurance with the idiot who run me over 3 weeks and still waiting at the moment the only thing that is clear to me that i lost my bike and still has to keep paying the insurance until this case is close so wins??? the bloody idiot who hit me

    ReplyDelete
  4. @pamela: sorry to hear that... once, I'm so crazy about this bike, but until last month, when my friend got a motorbike accident and lost her ability to walk again, I decide not to take this dream higher.. though I will be more careful than her, situation like this can be happened any time...

    ReplyDelete