Saturday, April 2, 2011

Don't do What I Just do

Today was a tiring day for me. clean up the room, moving furniture, sweeping,mopping, adjust the position of objects correctly, so it looks neat.
After doing that, I realized that if I had not eaten all day (do not imitate this behave. because it will bring you lots of trouble). but it's strange, I don't feel hungry. and, now I doand of course come along with stomach ulcers. ugh, it was a long disease that can not be cured. after the recurrent pain again, this time in accompanied by fever and pain in the wrist and ankle joints. headaches as well.
Grrr ... I hate this situation, where I feel very weak because of illness. and antibiotics can't cure this illness. it's hard! that's why I told you not to do as I just did. 


Have a good day, friends..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment