Friday, October 29, 2010

Is It wrong if I have a past???

every one have the answer.... but, is it wrong when I got past that you are not in it?
and if I am wrong if I still remember my past? note one thing, remember, not recalled. for me, this is very unfair. I have a past, yes, everyone has. but it is not something we have to argue, just because in the past, I loved him. no, I did not love him, I just like him. because he was kind to me. what is wrong with that? This is not something that should make the reason why you mad at me. unfair. and talking about unfair, of all things in this world is never fair. That's why everyone tries to find what it is called "fair".
and here I am, sitting in front of my laptop with a million questions in my head.there are people who for the sake of getting a photo that can make him famous, willing to see a child die in front of him. fair? Of course not.Sometimes, I feel so immature. I think if an adult, why can't I answer these questions when nearly all adults can answer it? yeah, I would call myself a half an adult? hahaa ..maybe it's much better.
today, with excessive stress, I think about my lecture that seemed to be much delayed. with many demands from family, oh no, I can not relax anymore. it seems that time has passed and I still want to be in it when I realized that I've got to get out.
Wew, maybe I was wrong about the concept of loving people in the past and in the present. I probably love him first, okay, I admit, I loved him. previously. but now, no. he was part of my past, but not my present. I did once try to carry him in my present. okay, I was wrong about this, but I learned. I couldn't bring him. he wasn't part of my life anymore. once again, I learned. I understand that you're part of my life, not him. but it seems you can't understand it. and as it happens, it's too late. it was too late. and I am sorry for all that. 
maybe you are right in terms of "I lie to you". but you never true in the case of angry and yelling at me. yes, we are both wrong. and we will not be together anymore. Now, in the future or at any time. never will.
wow, this is a sad end. hahahaa..almost all of my relationships with men through the same thing. pathetic. maybe I should stop looking and sat silent. do anything that has nothing to do with relationships with men. Wew, almost all there. hahahaha. poor me.yeah, I better go travel the world alone. for God sake, I look like a lonely old woman. hahahaaa... of all that, I just want to pass up what I love. all things except get married and have kids. I love children, of course, but it seems as though it wasn't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment