Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is This All I want??

yes, I know, it is a sentence that I'll never know how to prove...
I did anything to make all happy, but it's like never enough for them... ok, in every single problem that happened,  it's always me. the bad one.... sure, it break my heart into a little pieces.. good for u all, and bad for me.
and this is me, with all what I want to know, "is that all I want??"
speak about what I want, I always want a good relationship with others, and I want them to believe me. just it, BELIEVE!!! and they never even care about it... they want me to share anything with them, but what about them?? nothing!! my friend told me that it's just because I'm on my periode, it makes me more sensitive than usual, is it true? no, my PMS was over...  something that happened was I HATE ALL OF THAT!! why should I  care about people that never even care about me??!!! some kind of egoist people out there!
of course, I never had any good relationship... yeah, if I got one, I'll be in such a good condition now, maybe married?? oh God, forget it, I'm just 19 and want to be a happy married women with child? hell ya, no...
being a married women just like being trapped with the same guy in my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment