Monday, November 15, 2010

I have a little part of each of my friends...



yahh .... any given moment, I feel like my friends.

though sometimes I was annoyed with their attitude, I found myself also have one of their attitude. like today, I feel like Angel, who still can smile when her heart wounded, was still able to laugh even though her heart hurt.

sometimes I feel like the rest. that is why now, I do not want to insult them or judge them, because I know, there are things in me the same with them. are not judgmental.hahahaa.
I remember one part of the movie series Sex and the City, there are parts where Samantha felt there is little Charlotte within her and so did charlotte, she felt there was little samantha in her. That's true friend. hahahhaa. although sometimes there are parts where we feel annoyed at our friends, but they will be with us in life, not the people we do not know. they are friends.


di foto ini kurang Adeline, Claudia, Trish dan Shan2...
I hope we have pictures where we're all in it.

love u all, guys....:*

No comments:

Post a Comment