Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Separating Twice

Separating Twice 
Now I can finally you go
Even though it was a long separation but now I have to try hard just to bring up your face
It's ok if I'm not sorry because you would've already forgotten me
I know I'm the only one that is like this..

Separating for the second time, the pain that I've only made alone
This time I will leave, just like how you left me first when we broke up
Even after we broke up, I couldn't forget you, but this is as far as my foolish self will go
I hope if we meet accidently, you will just pass by and ignore me
Ignoring me will be such a easy thing for you to do..

Please go far away, that I won't be able to find you
If I see you, I would forget that we broke up and I'll pretend that I don't know you as well
I don't know you either..

No comments:

Post a Comment