Friday, November 5, 2010

me and my bad habits...

when I woke up this morning, I looked around my room. of course, looks very messy with dirty T-shirts and jeans everywhere. plus the garbage that piled up in the trash in the corner. this is my bad habit, lazy to clean up the room. sometimes, when I my diligent, I cleaned everything, but, of course, it rarely happens. hahahaha.
It was just one of many of my bad habits. The other one is I don't want to sleep before 1 am and of course I can't wake up again at 7 am to go to college half an hour later. I always arrived at class 10 minutes after class started, and of course, my professor never complained, because almost all students like it.
sometimes I feel uncomfortable with my bad habits, but well, what could I do, it is ingrained.but I will change. someday when I already own, I will change the habit. of course. I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment