Wednesday, March 23, 2011

$20 / hour

A man left work late, tired and exhausted in the state, when he found his son who was 5 years old greeted him at the front door. 
"Daddy, may I ask one thing?" 
"Sure, what's wrong?"
"Dad, how many dollars get dad every hour?"
"That's none of your business. Why do you ask about that? "Said the man angrily. 
"I just want to know. Please tell me, how many dollars the father got in an hour? " The child pleaded. 
"Well, if you still want to know. Daddy get a $ 20 per hour. "
" Oh, " replied the child, with his head down. 
Soon after he raised his head, and said to his father, "Dad, can I borrow money $10?" 
The father added angrily, "If you're wondering about that just to be able to borrow money from me to buy snack or toys, go to your room, and sleep. It's outrageous. Dad worked so hard for hours every day, dad had no time for such whiner. "
that kid went to his room sadly and closed the door. The father sat down and felt increasingly annoyed at the questions his son. How rude he ask me like that just to get the money? About an hour later, when he calmed down, he thought perhaps he was too hard on the child. Perhaps there are purposes that are important to her son needed money $10 from him, yet he did not often ask for money. 
The man went to his child room and opened the door. "Are you asleep, son?" He asked. 
"No, Dad, I'm awake," replied the boy.
"After I thought, perhaps dad had been too hard on you," said the father. 
"Today was so busy, and dad throw it out to you. This money $ 10 that you need. "The boy was sitting with smile in his face, and exclaimed," Oh, father, thank you. " Then, as he reveals the pillow where he used to sleep, that boy took a few pieces of money looked ragged and crumpled. Seeing his son turned out to have had the money, the father returned fury. Little seems to count his money. 
"If you've got their own money, why ask again?" Grumbled her father. 
"Because my money is not enough, but now it is." Replied the little guy. "Dad, now I have a $20. Can I buy an hour of dad's time? Go home an hour early tomorrow, I wanted to have dinner with you."

No comments:

Post a Comment