Wednesday, March 23, 2011

A Piece of My Mind

a few hours ago my friend send me a message. as usual, vent. they often ask me about the solution of their problem. and of course I answer it according to what I know.  and sometimes even though I already gave the solution till my mouth foamy, they still do what they want without considering what I say, absolutely.. I'm confused. why do they have to ask while they still want to do what they want? and the thing that always happens is if the solution I provide is true, in the end they will regret why they didn't follow the solution I gave. This is very confusing.
and there is one thing that really makes me sad. why, when they wanted me to solve their problems, they don't want to help me solve my problem. every time I asked if they had time because I wanted to talk, they always turn away and say that they're busy or blablabla. even when send a message to them, there is no any response from them. I am sad. whether this is what people called friend? when they need, they will come, and when they don't need, they will go away.
sometimes I think that it's better if I don't have friends than me to have friends like that, but try to stay away however, in the end I will end by helping them again and again.
huaaaaaaah!!!! it's really made ​​me dizzy. I love them, of course. they are part of my life. butsometimes it makes me mad at myself for not be angry with them whatever they do. I will end by forgiving them. too bad. if I'm too nice or something? one of my best friend said that I'm too patient being a person. yeah, at least I have something to proud of. hahahhaaaa..:D


so, forget what i just said. it's just a part of my silly mind. don't think about it because you will end up like me. see you..:D

No comments:

Post a Comment