Wednesday, March 30, 2011

DVDs






Gyaaa.... today I watched korean drama Dream High for the third time. they're so amazing.. their voices and dances! a romantic, funny, and it's 5 stars rate movie! :D 
I really like the Wooyoung-IU couple. they are so sweet! and actually, first time I saw this movie, I didn't realize that Hye Mi and Sam Dong will be a couple. I was a little disappointed with it, I thought she will be going together with Jin Gook. hmm... but adrama with a plot that was predictable by the audience is not very excite...
But after all, it was a very good movie to watch. I recommended it!! b.(>.<).d


I heard that Dream High will be cast for the second season?? 
huwaaa... I hope it will be soon, so everyone can watch the continuation of the film. I really can't wait to watch it soon! o.>.<.o



No comments:

Post a Comment