Saturday, March 19, 2011

Possitive Things about the negatives...

  • when I heard my family members complaining at home, this means I still have family...
  • when I feel tired and stiff every afternoon, that means I am able to work hard..
  • when I clean the dirty glasses and plates after receiving guests at home, that means I'm surrounded by friends..
  • when my clothes feel a bit tight, it's because it means I eat well..
  • when washing and ironing clothes, it means I have clothes...
  • when I clean the house and windows, repair gutters and drains, because it means I have aplace to stay..
  • when we get a ticks co-worker / business indicate that our career / business is still moving and living...
  • when we get lots of complaints from customers indicate that our customers are still there and stillloyal to us and want change for the better..
  • when I hear the voice singing the tune, because it means I can listen..
  • when I listen to the sound of alarms in the morning, because I still alive...
There are many things we can be grateful every day. not just written above, but still there aremany more that we should realize, friends...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment