Friday, February 11, 2011

10 Bitter Words about Love

It takes a pair of souls to be in love.
But funny enough, it just takes only one to break it. 
Unlike in fairy tales, love journey of two people may not always end with the happily ever after sealed with a kiss.
Beside, fairy tales never show us what happened years after the kissing scene aren't they? 
The pain feeling of breaking up with someone is comparable to losing someone over a death.
You wont be able to spent time the way you used to do with him/her, anymore. 
You wish you could turn back the time to change something, fix something, but you can't.
It's over.
Don't be sad he's/she's gone, be happy he/she was once yours.
Don't be sad for what is over, just be glad that he/she was once happy, with you.

1. I hate to see the one I love happy with somebody else. 
But surely I hate it more to see the one I love unhappy with me. 
The hardest part of loving someone is knowing now it's the time to let go and to say good bye. 
Holding you, I held everything.  
For a moment wasn't I a king But if I'd only known how the king would fall.

2.If you are honest, I'll be the happiest person in the world.
But if you are lying, I hope you'll lie forever.But you didn't. 
If someone you love hurts you and you cry a river, built a bridge and get over it. 
There'll be no string to bind your hand, Nor if my love can bind your heart....
Just call me angel of the morning, angel
Just touch my cheek before you leave me

3. To fall in love is awfully simple; to fall out of love is simply awful.

4. Love is like dark chocolate. Although it always leaves you with a bitter taste in your mouth, you will still be tempted to take a bite the next time around.

5. Love is like heaven, but it can hurt like hell.

6. Love is like war: easy to begin but hard to end.

7. I never felt true love until I was with you, and I never felt true sadness until you left me.

8. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.

9. Can there be a love which does not make demands on its object?

10. Love is the wisdom of the fool and the folly of the wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment