Friday, February 11, 2011

Sweet Words about Love

1. The sun wouldn't be Red, the sea wouldn't be blue, the stars wouldn't be bright, I wouldn't be happy without you.

2. Without you my days are "Sadday,"Moanday, "Tearsday, "Wasteday, "Thirstday, "Fightday", and "Shatterday"

3. I opened my wallet and I find it empty, reached into my pocket and found a few coins, searched my heart and I found you! Then I realized how rich I am.

4. Dear, did it hurt when you fell from Heaven? I think, I need to call God because He have lost His most beautiful Angel.

5. Behind your smile, I know there are sorrows.
Behind your laughters, I know there are tears.
But I want you to know that, behind you is me who always care for you

6. If I never met you, I wouldn't like you.
If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you.
If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do and I always will
If loving you is wrong, then I don't want to be right!
If loving you is a crime. I'd like to be jailed for my whole life, in your heart.
I love you. Like a fat kid loves cakes.
If you have 1000 years of age, I just want to have 999 years and 364 days, so I never have to live a day without you

7. When I don't message you. Doesn't mean. I forgot about you.
I was just giving you time. To miss me.
My love for you is a journey. Starting at forever and ending at never.
My love is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep.
The more I give to thee, the more I have. For both are infinite.

8.  For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul

9. Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly

10. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you

11.  I laugh, I love, I hope, I try, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you

12.  My heart to you is given: Oh, do give yours to me; We'll lock them up together, And throw away the key.

13.  Love is not finding someone to live with, It's finding someone you can't live without

14.  If music be the food of love, play on

15.  It's never too late to fall in love.

16. To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. 

17. Where there is love, there is life

18. If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you've made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.

19. There is no remedy for love but to love more.

20. Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever. 

21. If love is great, and there are no greater things, then what I feel for you must be the greatest.

22. Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment