Friday, February 11, 2011

When I See You Smile - (I forgot who's the singer)

Sometimes I wonder How I'd ever make it through, Through this world without having you 
I just wouldn't have a clue 
'Cause sometimes it seems Like this world's closing in on me, And there's no way of breaking free 
And then I see you reach for me 
Sometimes I wanna give up I wanna give in, I wanna quit the fight And then I see you, baby 
And everything's alright, everything's alright 

When I see you smile I can face the world, you know I can do anything 
When I see you smile I see a ray of light, I see it shining right through the rain
When I see you smile Oh yeah, baby when I see you smile at me 

Baby there's nothing in this world that could ever do What a touch of your hand can do 
It's like nothing that I ever knew 
And when the rain is falling I don't feel it, 'cause you're here with me now 
And one look at you baby Is all I'll ever need, you're all I'll ever need 

Sometimes I wanna give up, I wanna give in, I wanna quit the fight 
And then I see you baby And everything's alright, everything's alright 

So right... 

1 comment: