Friday, February 25, 2011

Which Part will You Choose?

Sometimes, my life as a drama. well, can you imagine, like most drama, romance is not approved by the family, jealousy, conflict between lovers, it seems it has become aprevalent in this world.
that happened in my life, the same. but the difference is that I did not fight for my love until the last drops of blood. I let him go. What do you think I scared? a coward? yes, I'm a coward. can't even keep the person I love to stay with me. I'm afraid of losing my family, because thought, my family are paramount in my life. but I never think whether that's it? is there anything else besides family? spouses? I can't be together with my parents for life. andI've lost my partner, because I'm stubborn enough to follow my own without thinking of others.

sometimes I think, what will happen if I defend him and let my family? whether there are different after that? I never know. and I really don't want to know. much better because I don't know what I missed, because I'll regret it later. I hate regrets. regret always makes me sad and want to die alone. huuh, it is actually a choice, there's always a lot of branches that can be selected at the time you have to choose the best and let the others. I had to chooseso I have to go through to complete. is it wrong? no. one's fate is determined since he chose, but it does not apply to a baby. how can someone vote he will be born in a kind of family? thank God because I was born into a family who loved me.
back to the topic, the drama of life. do you ever think that what happened in a drama is perfect? live happily ever after? whether it ever existed? or is it just a myth created to make the imagination of people for the better?

life is a drama in which each of you is the main actor. however, not all of them will end uphappily ever after, tragically perhaps? everything has been set, you are given a path with many branches, and you must choose the way you think. each branch leads to a different life. well if your choice? choose the best path, so you can live like the luckiest person in the world.
well, I didn't, so I tell you not to do the same like what I just done. pick it wisely... think twice, even 1000 times before you have to choose something important, because however you are now, it's because you've choosen to be like now.. ganbatte!!

No comments:

Post a Comment