Friday, February 11, 2011

Dance With My Father - Celine Dion

Back when I was a child 
Before life removed all the innocence
 My father would lift me high 
And dance with my mother and me and then 

Spin me around till I fell asleep 
Then up the stairs he would carry me 
And I knew for sure I was loved 

If I could get another chance 
Another walk, another dance with him 
I’d play a song that would never, ever end 
How I’d love, love, love to dance with my father again 

When I and my mother would disagree 
To get my way I would run from her to him 
He’d make me laugh just to comfort me
Then finally make me do just what my mama said 

Later that night when I was asleep 
He left a dollar under my sheet 
Never dreamed that he Would be gone from me 

If I could steal one final glance 
One final step, one final dance with him 
I’d play a song that would never, ever end 
‘Cause I’d love, love, love to dance with my father again 

Sometimes I’d listen outside her door 
And I’d hear her, mama cryin’ for him 
I pray for her even more than me 
I pray for her even more than me 

I know I’m prayin’ for much too much 
But could You send back the only man she loved 
I know You don’t do it usually 
But Lord, she’s dyin’ to dance with my father again 
Every night I fall asleep 
And this is all I ever dream 


P.S: guys, our parents are the only one we have.....
treat them well, love them like you love yourself.. because they are the only thing we have in the world.. we won't have other parents who will love us sincerely with all heart like them.. they did everything to make us happy, even those willing to work day and night for us..

Did you ever think when one day they leave you.. what would you do?
there will be no mama who will wait for you when you come home from school or work..
there will be no mama who make your favorite foods when your birthday..
there will be no mama who defend you when your father angry..
there will be no mama who accompany you shopping..
there will be no mama that will keep you when you are sick..

there will be no daddy who always drive you to school...
there will be no daddy who will fight for the TV remote with you when he wants to watch the evening news and you don't..
no more daddy who accompany you to take school report cards...
there will be no daddy who is always joking with you..

there will be no daddy who go fishing with you..
there will be no daddy who protect you from bad guy out there..
there will be no daddy who give you advice for everything you ask for..
there will be no daddy who teach you how to drive safely..
and so on.....

there are no parents who will attend your important days.. Your graduation day, Your wedding.. even, there will be no grandfather and grandmother to your children..

you will no longer hear their voices and laught again.. can't even laugh with them again..

do you ever think about this? we don't know when the day they called back by God
we don't know how long they will be with us in this world.. they don't have as much time as ours again..
and when it comes, what you have provided to them?
what would you feel?
regret because there is never enough time for you to be thankful? or grateful that you really love them and happy for them even though they are not in the world with you?
one thing, we can't ask God to return them to us..

guys, consider this...
love them.. appreciate all their efforts to you, even though it is not good enough for you....
because they were the only..:)

3 comments:

  1. please leave a comment if you like this article..
    thanks...^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this article, vi...
    You must be a writer! you better at writing than dealing with ornery people in our office, hahahaha..

    love,
    mikha

    ReplyDelete
  3. aAa.. ornery people? did you meant rendy, rasty, mell and daniel? hahahaa.. you make me laugh even louder than NL and boss. puff..

    ReplyDelete