Saturday, February 19, 2011

Don't put the clothes belong to the older to me, we have different sizes...

have you felt that you are often compared with an older or younger? of course everyone has experienced it. and if you are the only child, perhaps with your cousin? anyone who has ever experienced it, so did I.
how you felt when your mom or dad say, "hey, why don't you be like her? she was very smart, while you blah blah blah ..." ? sometimes I feel very hurt because the incident is very common. no matter how I try to be better than them, the failure was mine. until one day, when I tell all my frustrations on one of my teachers in high school, he said, "if you're afraid to say what is in your heart, why don't you just say to your parents," mom, dad, has a different dress size from older, don't put the clothes on me. we are different '. ''. of course I was amazed to hear it. he's right.
but still, it makes me sad. why they could not accept me for who I am, and don't need to compare me with others, though it's my sister. whether they are ashamed to have children who are not as smart as her older? or they're sorry to have me? I'm afraid if one day they will refuse to acknowledge me as their child. well, I admit I am too much about this, hehehe, but there is no harm in thinking the worstso at the time it actually happened, I wouldn't be too surprised.
sometimes I think if they do this to make my competitive nature come out and make me wanna try to get better again, yeah, it is a positive side that I always want to preserve. mom always said that dad sometimes praised me in front of her and not in front of mebecause he thought it would make me feel proud of myself and stop trying. I don't know, whether it's true that the words were from dad or was just a consolation from mom. because my father always praised my sister in front of us all, and me? oh, believe me, it never happened. but it's ok, as long as they still preach to me, means they still care about me. because parents who loved their child would forge them to become better people. better and better.
and mother always knows best, I know that. I love her so. That's why I always try not to hurt her
Her happiness is my greatest happiness too..
Love your parents, guys... however annoying they are, how bad as they were, they are your parents. if they never exist, we would never exist in this world. appreciate their workbecause they worked well for us to live as long as we haven't been able to find a job ourselves..
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment