Friday, February 11, 2011

Wonder Wonder - Davichi

Do not be depressed, women. Proudly shout 'Boys, move!'
Women's loyalty is cooler than strong love.
Having loved half the men in the world,
no matter how many separations and tears, it'll all be alright.

With edge I carry my handbag and wear pretty clothes.
Often I drink martinis in the bar.
I can change my love as often as I change my stilletos.
If love fails, we will all be alright.

Going to the beach Going to the party
Stylish women's party, sexy women's story
With style I will enjoy my freedom, uh.
I've erased memories of love in my heart, and cannot remember it.

Time flows quick when you're enjoying life.
So maybe, later on, we'll think back of the times
when we laughed together and maybe talk to each other again. 

This is stupid! Separations do not matter.
No more tears, and one day we will laugh it off. 
I'll madly enjoy the world in front of you, and will not supress myself.
(Cuz') When you think about it, you live for yourself. 

 Pretty sweet hot girl
Now that the tears have washed away, its makeup that I put on.
(Time to) enjoy life pretty girl, pretty girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment