Thursday, February 3, 2011

What I expect?

what I want? I never wanted something grandiose. little things I most want is a cake and happy birthday song at my birthday. It only happens once a year. I always imagine what would I get on my birthday this year, next year, and so on. I don't expect any presentsjust a cake and song. what happened on my birthday last year still show today. although the events on that day is fun, sadness and disappointment that I experienced much greater. what a birthday without a birthday song and cake? I feel very sorry for myself.cihh ... I was preparing a birthday surprise for other people who never even want to think about my birthday. what I want? if I can't a little attention from the people closest to me? really sad ... once again, I really feel sorry for myself.

I may look happy on the outside, but it's just the outer shell only. they say they understand me, but even they do not know what I like? no one understands me, even my mother did not. then who? none.
I tried, really .. I always try to open myself to others. but what I got always less than what is most minimal. everyone said that I am stubborn, hard to set, and grumpy. Really? they don't even know what I feel when I became stubborn, what makes me so stubborndo you know? because no one ever be fair to me. nobody really wants to understand even though they say if they tried to understand and can't understand as well. then,what's the point? the point is I want them to be impartial any time there is a problem. so what's the point? of course, no one ever be fair to me, even though it was my own parents. they love me, that's for sure. but, as usual, I've never been at the top of their choice. succumb? until when? until when I must be patient, silent and succumb?
Do you think I'm jealous? no, I'm not. I just feel it all became much worse when tried to make it better. everything. it has never been better. worse, yes. when there is a problem, what I have to do is give in, even though it wasn't my fault. I will stand silent when the accusations came, heard all the words that I am stubborn, and never thought about parents. relented. I even can't reply to that saying, because my mouth always locked tight when I want to talk, "be patient, please. it's not you, but please, hold yourself", that's what my heart say. then I'll shut up to resist crying, be patient. I hold my fist as hard as possible to keep from crying. what's the point if I cry in front of them? I don't need the pityafter everything was finished, I will run to a place where I can sit  silently and wept in silence until finally fell asleep and fell ill the next day due to inner pressure. sad isn't it? That's reality.
being patient isn't something easy. need to practice many times to get it. as I have now, patience is finally becoming more powerful each exercise came again.
then, what I want? all I want is "fair". in all respects. That's why I'll be fair to other people. don't want them to experience what I experienced. just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment