Friday, February 11, 2011

Don't Leave - Davichi

Your words of love are all lies, Your tears are all lies
In this ripping heart, I'm dying
Could I really live with you? How could I forget you?
You know, please come back, Come back to me

You throw around the words, 'I love you', You made me feel you with your tears
Where did you go, you turned around, When I called, I heard the faint voice of a woman
I saw you when you asked me, 'Where are you?'
I wanted to say bad things to you, But instead, I say, 'I love you'.

Don't leave, don't leave, Stay here beside me
My heart is trying to be embraced in your heart

If you were going to leave like this, You shouldn't have lied to me
If you were going to leave like this, You shouldn't have showed me your tears
What I saw isn't important, 
If you come back, it won't be a problem, I'm right here, please come back

You said, 'I'm sorry, please forget me'
That must've been your request to never forget you

No comments:

Post a Comment